Monday, November 3, 2008

10mo. family photo shoot
















10 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures. I didn't know you guys ended up taking pictures anyways. Where did you go? Murray park?

tiffany said...

Those are cute family pictures! Crew is so Cute! I can't belive he will be one year old next month! Great Job! We like them alot!

Andy said...

Cute pics!

linzy said...

What cute pictures!!!! ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

Hey! It's your VT partner...Jenn K. Your pictures are darling. Where did you guys get these done?

Unknown said...

T you are so cute! Thanks for putting this together

Leenz said...

I can only aspire to your level of cuteness!

Jana said...

Your little family is so beautiful.
Thanks for doing all the hard work tonight for dinner! :)

ETCK said...

In response to your email, I haven't finished the Dekle pictures yet. I've been swamped with school. I should be done with them this weekend and then I will email her the link. I don't have a website yet, but once the semester ends (in about 5 weeks) I will be setting one up. As you can tell, it snowed this weekend but I have SO much to do and won't be able to do your pictures. I think next weekend will be better for me.

Sydney and Griffin said...

Great pictures!! I bet that was really fun for you guys!

They turned out great.