Friday, December 5, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!

December of 2007! to think it has already been a year (literally next friday). my precious tiny baby boy has blessed our live's in so many ways. we have shared countless first-time experiences together that have enriched our beings and will forever be cherished, from learning to nurse, get on a schedule (never acctually perfected, as anticipated), smiling, squealing, to eating cereal, baby food, and now table food, to crawling, and now walking around furniture, to playing, climbing, clapping, giving high-fives, and signing (a little bit). such unimaginable experiences that we will treasure forever. crew we love you more than.......



3 comments:

Lori said...

Such a cute picture.

Sydney and Griffin said...

I remember that amazing day when I got to meet Crew! It was soooo fun! Who would've ever known we'd be just opposite one year later! I can't wait for the big birthday bash!

Love you guys!!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Happy Birthday Crew. Sorry we can't make it to the big birthday bash. Give him our love and have fun!