Hey, my friend and I have started a new blog called The Oak Tree. It's based on an amazing poem about having strength during touch times. The blog is to be an uplifting display of personal experiences and tid-bits of wisdom to help "strengthen our roots!" Each month a new topic will be presented that will be faith-promoting.
If you're interested in being a contributor, let me know! Every contributor writes under a pseudo name so we can be as open as we'd like.
Check it out, and if you like what you read, put us on your blog list because we update almost daily!
12 comments:
Crew is Cute boy!! I can't belive he is 1 year old. He is growing up so fast all the time.
Those are awesome! Where'd you get them done?
So cute Terra!
What a cutie. I love the dimples.
What great pictures! Obviously he gets his good looks from his Mom!
He is so cute! It is amazing how fast they grow up. We still need to get together sometime.
You guys have such an adoreable family. Crew is such a sweet and cute little boy.
Hey Terra, it's Angie. Crew is seriously SO CUTE!!! It was fun looking at your blog. I sent you an invite to ours. :)
oh my heck! i barely recognized him! he has grown so much!!!
Cute! Hey, send me an email so I can invite you. arteyesjd@yahoo.com
What a hansome guy!
Hey, my friend and I have started a new blog called The Oak Tree. It's based on an amazing poem about having strength during touch times. The blog is to be an uplifting display of personal experiences and tid-bits of wisdom to help "strengthen our roots!"
Each month a new topic will be presented that will be faith-promoting.
If you're interested in being a contributor, let me know! Every contributor writes under a pseudo name so we can be as open as we'd like.
Check it out, and if you like what you read, put us on your blog list because we update almost daily!
http://www.lessonsoftheoaktree.blogspot.com/
What a big boy! I can't believe it's been a year already!
Post a Comment