Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zoo'n- It in the Cold!



Three little monkey's hang'n with their mommies!


it was my first time to venture to the zoo IN THE COLD, but it was funner' than ever b/c the animals were so playful and alert! take a look-see at what crew was able to enjoy! and in addition to the monkey and the elephant tricks, there was the cutest interlude between a mommy and baby gorilla, that i didn't catch on video since i was too captivated with their sweet exchange!





4 comments:

Lori said...

That was a fun day. I wish I would have had more time with you. Thanks for posting the mom pic, it turned out well. I had no clue you got video of those things, was it with your camera or phone?

TheTandyFamily said...

Last time I went to the zoo it was burning hot and I was about one week away from having Olivia - hearing about your cold adventure sounded really nice to me :)
I am not sure when I will be in Utah again. Most likely sometime this summer. I will let you know and we will totally hook up for some pictures. Hope you guys are doing good.

Julie said...

That looks super fun! There's nothing better than going to the zoo with the kiddies. Let's go together sometime, but maybe when it gets a little warmer :) You are such a wonderful mom - and it seems like you are enjoying every mintue of it! Let's play soon!

tiffany said...

That looks super fun Terra w/ crew and ur friends too. cute pictures on ur blog always. Let's do something together next month together. Call me when u HAVE time. I Like to doing something w/ you and going out to Lunch. Take Care!~