Monday, May 11, 2009

Roller Skating Night!

we went to classic skating for a night of family fun and had a ball! crew was really loving the loud music and the sporadic siren noises, the black lights, disco ball, and all the kids around. not to mention he loved the food....potato chips, nachos, cheese prezels, pizza, and soda to drink! we all had fun, i wore my roller-blades, while jonz wore the real roller-skates! super cool, babe!! i liked seeing you race around in those!!!









3 comments:

Lori said...

Looks fun. If that is when your ward went, we thought that was such a fun night when we were in the ward.

Unknown said...

T

You made this nite so fun - I love that you truly make the living, worthwhile. I've ain't never had too much fun

Lana said...

how cool that you could take the stroller...I know Crew had a blast!