Saturday, October 24, 2009

THIS IS IT...We Found Our New Home!

went to la to find a house, came home from la with out a house, flew back to la to find a home, come back from la with out a home, flew out to la to find a home, and FINALLY, came back with a home, very excited. we will be leaving in a week and a half, very anxious!
trying to live a normal life in between, not easy... trying to live MY life in some one else's home, also, not easy... (he he, i am still very thankful, mom) ;>
view from our hotel, very cool. had plans to play tennis, go swimming, play on the beach, packed for these events (including the tennis racquets)....NO TIME THOUGH...looked for a home from sun up to sun down, lot of work, very tiring, stressful, frustrating!
but, then you have this to look forward to!!!




Can you see the name of the restaurant??? meant to be that i move there, i guess!

11 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Looks great. We will miss you guys. Let us know what we can do to help in anyway. Glad you found a home.

Laura Ayers said...

congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your new home :)

Laura Ayers said...

I feel so bad- when we were talking today at church, I didn't realize it was your last SUnday! I would've given you a BIG HUG! Good luck & keep in touch for sure :)

Mark and Jana said...

I'm so glad you know have a place to live. I am sure you will be grately missed from the old ward. Good luck in the new place, I'm sure you will do great.

linzy said...

sad. sad.

Christy said...

We will miss you guys but wish you the best of luck in your new home!!

Melissa and Allen said...

we miss you so much!

embeins said...

Good luck! Congrats on the new job!

Mariah's Blog said...

To bad I wont get to babysit crew any more!!!:( matt says hi to crew k well I will look at your blog for updates on him!!!:( BYE BYE CREW!!!!!

Shawn, Em, Spencer and Ty said...

HOW ARE YOU DOING? We miss having you here. I want you to send pics of your new house I can't wait to see it. I hope you guys are getting settled ok. I will call you soon!

The Pizza Family said...

Of course we get a pick with Tennis courts! Looks like quite the life out there. Just wanted to drop a hello