
then we headed to the Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame is, with all the celebrities signitures, handprints and footprints, and the sidewalk stars!! it was super cool, especially when we saw a famous person get chased down by the poparotsy, it was so exciting, but i don't know who the person was, darn!

nicole kidman

meryl streep

jonz at the Lakers Vs. Clippers game!

look closely under cobe's armpit, there's my man!
a huge motown dance party put on one of my personal and renowned mentors the one and only Dr. Laura. we had some serious fun. the band was amazing, and i actually got to dance with her for about 30 seconds. it was really neat! she is even cooler in real life. (this is not to say that i agree with all her philosophies, just to note)



8 comments:
hi I know that we don't know each other, but i know andy and jared. i came across your blog and see that you live in LA. We are moving to LA the end of June and am looking for a good area to live and a good ward. do you like were you are at? how's the ward? any help would be great thanks.
Siobhan Abel
Yay you posted! I have been thinking I have no clue what is going on with you anymore. I'm glad you guys are getting out and enjoying your new city. It looks like a lot of fun. We miss you guys!
wow, thanks for getting back to me. i hope that this isn't too ackward. i was just so excited when i was looking at your blog and saw that you live in an area that we will be moving too. LA can be difficult when looking for a safe family friendly place to live. we only live an hour away now, but it feels like a whole different world from LA. my email is siobhanabel@gmail.com and my cell # is (909)663-7039 btw i love the Pantagous too. we saw Wicked there and it was amazing!!
i don't know if you are interested but some friends and i are taking our kids to the La Habra Childrens Musuem this week. We haven't set a day yet, but i thought you'd might like to join us and we could talk about your experience finding housing in LA. let me know.
Siobhan
Date nights are rare (at least for us), but they are the best! Your Easter looked really fun. I can't believe Dad got a basket too...I'll have to keep that in mind for next year :) I love the pic of him at the game too...so funny! As always, Crew is adorable!
I can't believe I just stumbled across you! I was bored at work (go figure) and came across a link to your blog on someone else's blog and, well, here you are. I've missed you guys but it looks like you are doing very well. What a darling family. Makes me feel like everything is right with the world. Love, Alison Adams
hey girl! I have some questions for you about a trip I am taking there in two weeks. I don't know your email, so send me a quick message at thecheekywhale@gmail.com when you get the chance! hope you're doing well!
Hey how are you guys?! I want to send you a baby announcement so you can see little "Claire Bear". Will you email me your address? tanyajo3@msn.com
Post a Comment