Yay!! I can't wait to see him!
Jonz and Tara, We are so glad that you have a blog! Congrats on baby Crew. He's a cutie! Call us soon and feel free to check out our sweet blog at:www.thetandys.blogspot.comJosh
He is SOOOO cute!
Very cute baby! Congrats and get lots of sleep.
Jonz, I'm checking back often but I am continually disappointed. :) We would like some more pics of Crew. Pretty please? Just one...Josh
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait to see him!
Jonz and Tara,
We are so glad that you have a blog! Congrats on baby Crew. He's a cutie! Call us soon and feel free to check out our sweet blog at:
www.thetandys.blogspot.com
Josh
He is SOOOO cute!
Very cute baby! Congrats and get lots of sleep.
Jonz,
I'm checking back often but I am continually disappointed. :) We would like some more pics of Crew. Pretty please? Just one...
Josh
Post a Comment