Sunday, February 17, 2008

update of baby crew! (long over due)!


HI! this is a practice for me to remember how to use this blog be/c it's been soooo long!

11 comments:

Leenz said...

I've been waiting for pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Sydney and Griffin said...

Terra!

How fun that you blog! I just got our page started up like a month ago and have been having a blast doing it! The pictures of Crew are so cute. I love his cute little face. The one of Harley in the crib is way funny. Well, I am looking forward to some more pics of your fam! I think you already got mine and griff's page from Paige, but just in case it's http://sydneysorenson.blogspot.com/ Love you!!

Jake and Lacie said...

Terra-
Crew is so adorable!!

ETCK said...

He is so cute! Hopefully I can see him in person sometime soon. :)

Andy said...

Your blog looks great. Jonz and Crew's look so much alike on the right hand side of the page!

Sydney and Griffin said...

CUTE NEW PICS!! I love them all! Especially the one of Crew smiling on Jeremy's lap! He is sooooo cute!

Paige said...

The new pics are so dang cute of Crew.. I just love that little boy so much! He is just beautiful! So good on the new pics... but start bloggin already! ha I check every once in a while to see, but no luck... so get on that would ya! :) Cute new page.

Love ya!

Melissa and Allen said...

I found your blog! Yay! So cute:)

Cindy Boyer said...

he is super cute you guys! Hey Terra, GREAT JOB today on GTU!! You were by far the best guest host they have had! You fit right in. I was impressed and it was so fun to watch you on there!

hutchingsheadquarters said...

this blogging thing is really fun, i love to see everybody's blog.

hutchingsheadquarters said...

I can't believe Crew was once that small...He was somewhere 6lbs in that picture...he's now three times that size...WOW.