AAWWW! LOOKING BACK! to think it was just 6 months ago (it's funny b/c that seems like such a short time ago BUT also, such a long time ago). What a special time!
the oakley rodeo sounds cool too. we're always up for anything fun and "outta the norm." do you know when that happends? it's funny b/c i never think about going to a rodeo, but then i read your blog and thought that would be so cool, AND THEN a day later a friend invited us to the lehi rodeo, so we might go to that next weekend. you should come too!! we don't know yet forsure!
Look how cute and little he was. Isn't it so crazy how fast they grow? That is funny that you put new born pics on because we were just looking at pics yesterday of Mason when he was just born and how little he was. Time is flying way to fast. I love your pics.
Wow Crew is already 6 months old, that is crazy. This is Russ and Em btw. Crew looks just like Jeremy. Send me your email address if you want access to our blog. I think I had Jeremy's work address and I didn't know if that was the same one you used all of the time. Our email is christmantile@gmail.com. We should plan to do a BBQ with the great weather with Donny and Lena. Take care, I am sure I will see ya around!
Your baby is so stinkin cute!! I found you through Jenn Kay's Blog. It was good to see the pics of your little one Crew. I love the name that you chose.
7 comments:
I can't believe he's already 6 months old! WOW!
We should try to go to the Oakley Rodeo. I hear that's a good one too.
the oakley rodeo sounds cool too. we're always up for anything fun and "outta the norm." do you know when that happends? it's funny b/c i never think about going to a rodeo, but then i read your blog and thought that would be so cool, AND THEN a day later a friend invited us to the lehi rodeo, so we might go to that next weekend. you should come too!! we don't know yet forsure!
Look how cute and little he was. Isn't it so crazy how fast they grow? That is funny that you put new born pics on because we were just looking at pics yesterday of Mason when he was just born and how little he was. Time is flying way to fast. I love your pics.
Wow Crew is already 6 months old, that is crazy. This is Russ and Em btw. Crew looks just like Jeremy. Send me your email address if you want access to our blog. I think I had Jeremy's work address and I didn't know if that was the same one you used all of the time. Our email is christmantile@gmail.com. We should plan to do a BBQ with the great weather with Donny and Lena. Take care, I am sure I will see ya around!
That was the sweetest richest time of my life...
I loved that day!
Your baby is so stinkin cute!! I found you through Jenn Kay's Blog. It was good to see the pics of your little one Crew. I love the name that you chose.
Annika
Post a Comment