Crew moved up into the level 2 class at gymboree and is loving it EVEN more!! there are so many new things to do and play with like: tunnels and balancing boards! it just keeps getting funner! now we play baby soccer (that is hilarious), and we do the parachute every time and blow tonz of bubbles! i love going with crew every week and sharing in his blissful explorations.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your little Crew is so dang cute!! We are loving our new place. The Hirshbergs actually live 2 streets away from us but they are not in our same ward. I had heard rumors of them living in holladay too & I saw her at the Holladay Summerfest just about a month ago and found out where she lived. It is so good to get to keeps tabs on everyone. Your family is so cute!!
fUN fUN fUN!!
You have great pics. I need better one's. It is hard to take when you are by yourself.
Post a Comment