
I CAN'T PINCH THOSE CHEEKS ENOUGH!!!
we had a family photo shoot last night and it was really fun, i have only seen four of the pics and they are so cute that i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE. our good friend, michelle tandy, is so so so talented and we have been so impressed with her work as a photographer. so if you are interested, you can see more of her work on her blog, thetandys.blogspot.com. you can go there from our blog also. but, she is moving out of town in a month, so you have to schedule her with in the next couple weeks!!!! she is amazing! thanks michelle!!



10 comments:
I LOVE that family picture! That gal is really talented.
How freaking cute!!! SOOOO FUN!!! You guys look adorable!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't even tell you how much I ADORE all your pictures!!
The RED, and The FAM, and CREW's BUM!!!
Seriously how stinkin' cute, I can't stand it!! And you look gorgeous! Your friend did a really great job! I love it!!
Oh man these pictures turned out so cute! I cant wait to see all of them. Crew's cute little bum cracks me up. The family picture is so cute, I love the red! They turned out great.. your friend is awesome!
P.S. Super Cute shoes Terra!
What cute pix! I love the red and white, how adoreable.
Oh btw I just checked my blog about your comment with Russ' accident. He fell off of the ladder at our house. He is fine. I new he would be embarrassed if I posted something about it. He was out for a few days but bounced back! Thanks for your concern. We are excited for next week too. I can't believe how big Crew has gotten. Time flies so fast!
You're new family pictures are so cute. I love them!
Adorable pics. Look I remembered your blog site. Our is www.harperproductions.com/blog in case you forgot.
Hi Terra!
Those pictures are soo cute of you guys! I can't belive Crew is growing up soo fast this year! He is so cute boy! You will have cute kids! I hope you are doing great all the time. I want to see your cute son Crew pretty soon! Take Care! - Tiffany Fedderson
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! YOUR FRIEND IS VERY TALENTED I WISH I COULD TAKE PICTURES LIKE THAT! WHERE DID YOU HAVE THEM TAKEN? I LOVE THE DIMPLES ON THOSE CHEEKS!
Post a Comment