Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Celebrations!

Santa came and went, just as fast as crew sat on his lap!!

But he didn't leave empty handed!!
Santa must have known that every where there is a piano...there is crew playing it!!!



cute coat and hat from pa pa!!






playing Christmas morning. there is no escaping the funnest pa-pa in the world!!





Christmas Dinner at grandma's.
this was such a special day...even though we discovered that crew doesn't like being in the spotlight and opening presents (so un-campos like)! he he

4 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, you came back from the blogging dead. That is so cool that Crew got a piano, I have never seen a child grand piano before. I also feel like we haven't seen you guys forever. We need to do another play date.

Jana said...

that little piano is AWESOME!
I'm glad y'all had a great christmas!

Sydney and Griffin said...

Oh my gosh that piano is so adorable! I bet he loves it!!

tiffany said...

HI Terra!
How are you doing? I'm been thinking about you. I hope you guys are doing great all the time. I'm so glad you guys had a Great Christmas last year. When you have time just give me a Call. We should going out to lunch. Crew is so cute and happy boy!