Monday, July 13, 2009

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.

summer time makes me want to buy fruit every day, espeically b/c we are walking distances from tagge's (a little mobile farmer's market), who's home-grown cherries are delicious, by the way!
this is terra's fruit pizza! our family's favorite dessert! i love to surprise jeremy when i get domestic on him! he turns extra sweet, and that's even more bonus, right? =>
life with my boys is so good!!



just got out of the pool, you wouldn't know sinse their hair is already dry!













crew sees a trampoline and squeals in joy, he doesn't have the vocabulary word 'excited' yet, but i know that he is!!



8 comments:

Lana said...

yum...fruit pizza!! I remember making those in Lubbock...good times! I haven't had one in forever...don't know if I even remember how to make one

ryan and melissa said...

So glad you found me, Terra! Now we can keep in touch :) What is new? Are you still in the Salt Lake area?

Quin and Lou said...

Oh my goodness. I don't know if you remember, but you taught me how to make that fruit pizza at your house our senior year and I have been making it ever since. Me and Quinton love it.

Mariah's Blog said...

Hey Terra! This is Mariah, your blog is darling! Can't wait until next time I babysit crew he is way cute and fun to babysit!!!

tiffany said...

Hi Terra, I hope you are having a fun summer this year! I can't belive u cute son Crew is growing up so fast all the time and can't belive he will 2 year old this year! life is going so fast. We should get together sometime gave me a call we can do lunch or something fun! Great Job making they YUMMY fruit pizza. I should make that sometime soon:) Take care! Cute pictures on ur fun blog.

Natalie said...

I love your definition of a perfect day: (that the lawn mower is broken!) awesome! Your blog is too cute. and fun to read! I wish we lived closer for our boys to play!

Melissa and Allen said...

aw! Those are cute pictures! i love them! i want fruit pizza NOW!

Laura Ayers said...

I just heard that you guys are moving :( I'm happy for you that Jeremy found an awesome job, but so sad for us here in UT that will miss you! I want to hear more about it!