Dinner at The Jazz, YUMMO! one of mom's favorite restaurants in Lubbock (the restaurant capitol). it's a way cool and funcky Louisiana jazz atmosphere with my favorite dish 'fettaccinni alfredo' and shrimp and the bomb 'lemon chicken'
Night of the Graduation! papa and dawn! we love dawn, she is so sweet and fun!
Congrats Maxx, YOU DID IT! we are so excited for you and wish you all the luck!!
it was so wonderful to see our nanny from childhood and her husband. they were like family to us and it was so sweet and special to see them at the graduation. they are so cool and we love their family so much! it was so great to re-connect! i remember her making home-made tortillas and taking me to my tennis lessons! unforgettable memories!
The Big Party to follow... and this cake kicks off the celebrations (no joke, this is the real cake). With an amazing live band, sam (good friend) cooking burgers for every one, and life long friends, we had an exceptional time! isn't this cake cool?
lovers!
meme and crewzer
my own little family! (and of course the 'never left-behind' fire truck)
just chillin eating a chip!
a real tough texan!!
party Campos Style!
daddy, i love you! thanks for the good times! be cool! ;>



7 comments:
That looks like a great trip. It is fun seeing all those pics of your family and putting faces with names. I didn't know that your mom went down. Did she fly with you?
Oh my goodness. I can't believe that I have not found you sooner. I totally miss you, you still look as cute as ever and what a cute little fam you have. Crew is such a stud. Keep in touch.
looks like y'all had a very fun trip home! I liked seeing pics of the fam...brings back memories!! Congrats to Maxx! Were we in Lubbock at the same time? bummer we didn't know...I would have loved to see you and meet Crew...next tme! definitely tell me when you make plans to go back.
That looks like a great and fun trp you took. Cute pictures you guys and crew he is so cute and so happy!!
That looks like a great and fun trp you took. Cute pictures you guys and crew he is so cute and so happy!!
How did our brothers grow up so fast??! Your little fam is so cute! Check out how we are doing....
neidigs.blogspot.com
Glad I found you! :)
Looks like so much fun! I bet it was so nice to visit family back home. We missed you at playgroup but know we'll see you soon. Love ya lots!
Post a Comment