Our good friends came in town for a little vacation, playing, beaching, eating, and a quick photo-op for their little one and we were also lucky recipients from his photographic talants.
And this is why you don't ask passer-byes to capture your family photo...
oh good you looked through them. Did you guys find any you liked? I thought you had a lot of really cute one's. I really liked the last one of our pics you posted and the one under the pier where you guys were looking at each other, oh and the one of you and J looking at each other on the rocks was amazing. Anyways, that last pic was hysterical. Thanks for that good laugh.
4 comments:
Jared had to ask me why I was laughing out load when I was looking at that last picture. So funny! I love the ones you just had taken too. Very cute!
Terra, Crew's hair looks so cute! It's nice to see that you guys are doing well, we miss you at playgroup!
oh good you looked through them. Did you guys find any you liked? I thought you had a lot of really cute one's. I really liked the last one of our pics you posted and the one under the pier where you guys were looking at each other, oh and the one of you and J looking at each other on the rocks was amazing. Anyways, that last pic was hysterical. Thanks for that good laugh.
SO glad you're back! I love the family photos, especially the last one :)
Post a Comment