Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Questionnaire for you....

Two Part Disscussion Board.



Adorable. Sandy. Feet. Need for a new and improved VACUUM!!

If you like your vacuum, if you don't... what do you use, what is the strengths and weeknesses pros & cons??? What have you heard from your friends? i really need your input and/or suggestions to make a decision of a cleaners life-time! include pricing too if you have a ballpark idea. my biggest requirement is the efficiency on hard wood floors! Thanks so much

Next.

Voting in the Hutchings household is at odds.
Long surffer-boy hair-do vs. a fresh clean-cut

this is crew with a PONY-TAIL. jonz says that means it's definitely time for a big hair CUT!! me? i say, what's the rush, it's gorgeous? wink!

5 comments:

linzy said...

ter! cute pics. definately a kirby. it's on my wish list!!! :) not sure about the hard wood floors though... cute pony!!!! hilarious actually! :)

Jana said...

I have some cheapy vacuum, not even worth voting on.

I say cut it. But, my boys look like they just got out of boot camp. so...

Laura Ayers said...

Personally, I love the long, shaggy, surfer boy do on Crew! I wish I was patient enough to grow my boys hair out, but I always end up cutting it when it's at the in-between phase.
I love my recently purchased Oreck. It does hard floor really well, and comes with a seperate smaller hose vacuum for tighter spaces too.

Sean and Brittany said...

While I agree that he is cute, I also agree with Jonz. It is time for a haircut! I am not a huge fan of shaggy boy hair. Sorry.
I have a bissell cleanview 2. I got it when we got married and I have loved it so far. I think they are about $100 at like Target.

Lori said...

We have a Dyson and love it. I think it was around $299. I say the hair is cute but why don't you compromise and just trim it up so it is a clean surfer long hair look.