Wednesday, May 28, 2008
adorable nursery
so i have to give credit where credit is due, be/c i owe the cute decor of crew's nursery to the talanted ones... my friend, dawn, painted the letters and another friend did the letter board, and props to my sister-in-law who painted this 'too-die-for' elephant. she is very talanted and is starting to focus her attention on nursery paintings, so visit her business blog, if you're interested, for more info about how she can costomize your paintings to match the bedding, theme, or whatever you dream! visite http://avividgrey.blogspot.com/ (click on pic to enlarge it) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Thanks Terra!!
I love Andy's painting! It completes the room! You did a really great job! It turned out so CUTE!
Everything looks so cute. You did such a great job on his room!
T - I love our wonderful nursery, you did such a great job! J
thanks honey!! you are so sweet!!
i don't know why it says that "jeremy" said this, it's all backwards! kinda funny
I love his nursery, it is adorable. Sorry for all the comments, I like to look back at everything when I get a new blog.
Post a Comment