Wednesday, May 28, 2008

big boy eating cereal


i tried giving crew his cereal 'in a bottle' to minimize the mess AND to speed up the process. but...NO NO NO, crew wouldnt' take the bottle. so i begrudgingly gave the spoon a try, and WHAT DO YOU KNOW??? he loved it AND he was very good at it, surprisingly.

4 comments:

Andy said...

You are blogging up a storm!!

It's crazy to think little baby Crew is old enough to eat cereal!!

linzy said...

Which blog to post a comment?!! :) It seems you have had a blogging binge!! This type of binge is allowed! ;) Keep up the great work!! Stop Crew from growing!! Or, just enjoy him! :) By the way, I did get the patio furniture! He was excited! We need to have a BBQ now!!

Paige said...

I love all these blogs! You are making up for lost time arent you!

He is growing up so fast! I hate it and love it at the same time! Soon he is going to be eating real people food... it's so crazy!

hutchingsheadquarters said...

Crew loves to play when he eats...usually when gets full when I feed him cereal he likes to blow on the spoon send the cereal all over his 'jamis, his face, and.....his dad's face.