SO, cottonwoods heights might seem to be a safe, quiet, nice neighborly place to take your baby for a walk, but NOT THE EXPERIENCE WE HAD ON MOTHERS DAY. no, it was one of fright instead!!! the story goes like this... we were walking with our friends, whom, by the way, have a stroller also, (twice as long as ours, as they have twin boys, 2 months younger than crew). anyway, a pimped out cadillac goes racing past us, when our friends wave him (the driver) to slow down a little. the driver proceeds to stop the car, put it into reverse, get out use very fowl language to threaten us with his 9mm gun. yup, that's crazy huh! so, i took off with the stroller and hid behind a bush. he he. we called the cops, but nothing came of it, except for a thrilling story. and we are obviously all safe and sound.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is the scariest story I've ever heard! Creepy!
Oh my gosh, you didnt tell me this happened! This is so scary, I thought we had a safe neighborhood as well! I guess there are weirdo freaks everywhere... I am glad you are safe! Love ya
Can I have a popsicle?!
Super scary! Sounds like you live by my house... Just kidding :)
I always look forward to our walks together...you look so cute in that picture. J
Post a Comment