Friday, October 22, 2010
A Flu Conspiracy
my sis read the blog. laughed. said she never got the flu. this is the first year she was convinced by a friend to get the shot... GOT THE FLU (see previous blog post.) leaving me questioning... back to square-one, second-guessing myself. do i get the flu shot?? ps, my dad said he never gets the shot, and he never gets the flu. undecided...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We are no on flu shots for us and we don't get the flu. I figure if it has worked so far, why get one now and take the chance of it not working and get sick. I always get pressured at work, but I stand by my decision. Why change something that works?
We are hit and miss with the flu shot and the flu. I can't figure out the formula either! I've been getting the shot the last couple of years and I haven't been sick. But, Donny and I decided to roll the dice and not get the shot. I'll report back.
P.S. I miss you and happy birthday!
We didn't get the shot, but 'lil beastie got the up the nose spray and we all got the flu this last week so for us it doesn't really matter!
Post a Comment