
wanted to let you know about the candle party!
for more info on the candles go to http://www.hobblecreekcandles.com/
call me for directions!

wanted to let you know about the candle party!
for more info on the candles go to http://www.hobblecreekcandles.com/
call me for directions!
6 comments:
How fun... I didn't even know you guys were doing this...
Terra,
I blog-hopped and found you again! Your pictures of Crew are so cute. I'll miss you on the Enrichment commettee, but we'll talk... soon.
Jana
I am going to try and stop by... We are moving on FRIDAY though.. so I have like one million things to do, but it would be nice to have a little break and see you and the fam. It seems like it's been forever!
Good news, I'll be close again.Crew told me he wanted to come sleep over at my new house. :)
syd, it's funny b/c crew told me that too! so it's a plan! i can't wait to see your place, it bet is it so nice! do you need help?
I love when Crew communicates with us like that. Some babies just know what they want! :)
You're really sweet to offer! Between Griff, his bro, Garrett, and our dads I think we have plenty of man power... as you know I won't be lifting a darn thing... (Convenient is what you call that) :)
I'll just need your help finding some more cute fun stuff for the nursery! :)
I really think you did an awesome job on that invitation!!!
Post a Comment