Friday, September 12, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!


MEMORIES!! this is me when i was only 2 or 3 weeks old! i look like a snuggly baby gorilla- so sweet!! it might just be a fluke, but when jonz and i were looking at this pic, we noticed that my left eyelid hangs a teeny tiny bit lower than my right one (like crew's). and it also does in my one-year baby pic as well. it might only be a coincidence, but maybe i carry this gene. isn't that interesting.
so hopefully crew's eye will improve well enough that he won't need the surgery that was suggested by four different specialists (to prevent potential damage to the eyeball itself). will keep you updated on that later!
AND NOW I CAN DEFINITELY SAY THAT CREW LOOKS LIKE ME!!! he he
BY THE WAY..... MY SWEET BABY IS 9 MONTHS TODAY, so i should have posted a pic of me at 9mo. -too late! WE LOVE YOU BIGBOY!

5 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

So cute! Where in the world did that dark hair disappear to, though?

Andy said...

He does look a lot like you did!!! Cute picture.

Sydney and Griffin said...

That picture does look like Crew. Not kidding. You were a cute baby, but I can't get over how much HAIR you had!! I know I have seen this pic before, but still it amazes me everytime!

linzy said...

Holy COW!!! And HOW CUTE!!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute picture...it's obvious Crew gets his good looks from you