Hi Terra! That was so much fun see you and your cute son Crew last month spending time together. let's go out to lunch sometime next month. I can't belive CREW is 9 months today pretty CAZY!!! I can tell he is growing up so fast this year pretty soon he will be one.. You guys will have cute kids! When you have time just call me let's do something together. Thanks for being a great friend to me in the years! Have a great weekend! - Tiffany
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! Crew should be the Gerber baby! I am not even kidding. He is so freaking cute! I love his face and miss you all. It has been forever!!
Looks like a blast. I love minigolf.
Hi Terra!
That was so much fun see you and your cute son Crew last month spending time together. let's go out to lunch sometime next month. I can't belive CREW is 9 months today pretty CAZY!!! I can tell he is growing up so fast this year pretty soon he will be one.. You guys will have cute kids! When you have time just call me let's do something together. Thanks for being a great friend to me in the years! Have a great weekend! - Tiffany
I love what a kick he gets out of climbing, it's so fun to watch him.
Post a Comment