Monday, September 15, 2008

"memory mixer" real fun stuff!

for all you scrapbook junkies.... AND.... FOR THOSE OF YOU LIKE ME (not a scrapbooker), there is DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!!! "memory mixer" is the company that i have taken a couple classes from. there are two more free classes that they are doing for our ward, and have invited any one and everyone that would like to come. plus they are giving there software to you before class! there is so much you can do such as: photobooks, greeting cards, calanders, your family tree, etc. the possibilities are practically endless! so let me know if you are interested and i'll give you the full scoupe. anyway, my favorite part is that you can make a real hard bound book! they are so cool and great gifts. i tried to download a cool pic to go with this but i couldn't get one that i wanted, so here is a couple links that you can visit. one is a demonstartion on youtube that will do better than me to explain- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmhHqiddN6Q and their website http://www.memorymixer.com/ did i mention that if you come to the classes... then you get everything for only $50.00 plus a hard-bound book included! that is a screamin deal. now i know i sound like i am giving a sales pitch, but i am not getting anything at all, i just want everyone to get in on this deal that would want to.

1 comment:

The Spendloves said...

I hear ya. I don't use Memory Mixer, but a different internet based program... but same idea. And I love it! I did our wedding photos this way, our trip to Peru, etc. The books are awesome to have and so much easier than all the paper cutting, etc that comes with regular scrapbooking. I can sit with my laptop and watch a movie and scrapbook at the same time. And now with kids I love that it doesn't make a mess and take up table space in my house!!