OUR little family trip to New Port Beach. so we went to SO CAL with my family and want to share some of our fun times!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love these two pictures. It looks like the trip was a success. I hope you had a good time. By the way, not far that you don't look like you even had a baby in that bikini/tankini.
5 comments:
I love these two pictures. It looks like the trip was a success. I hope you had a good time. By the way, not far that you don't look like you even had a baby in that bikini/tankini.
Cute Crew!! I love how the picture of his feet in the sand turned out... SO CUTE!!
how fun!! you all look so cute!! especially crew!
i loved that feet pic. too! thanks to my cute sis, sydney, for her photography ability that i forgot to give credit to!!
It's okay Terra!! You can just say you took it... I won't tell! :)
Post a Comment