Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drive-in Movie (without the car)

summer-night movie! this was really neat! this was a family birthday party, with a big blow-up movie screen and amazing speakers set up on the capital grounds! Way Cool! and this is me with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law and cool-crew, and jeremy with his brother and his son














Wheeler Farm!!
picnic at the farm with our friends! and take a look at this nasty RAT.




it snuck into the pig pen to have some lunch! GROSS!!





3 comments:

Lori said...

We had fun with you guys. It looks like you guys have been doing a ton of fun things lately. We have hiked Ferguson Canyon also and really like it. Did you guys swing on the rope swing up top? That is fun.

Laura Ayers said...

You guys as the cutest family! It looks like you've taken full advantage of summer :) Personally I'm ready for fall & not seeing my freaky body in shorts & swimsuits!
I just hope I bounce back like you by next summer!

Sydney and Griffin said...

That is such an awesome Idea!! We should get our parents to do something like that! I love watching movies outside!