Thursday, August 14, 2008

in tennis 'love' means nothing...but I say they were mis-informed!




MATCH MAKING,
in addition to a tennis match! he he













jeremy and i love playing tennis together. this summer we have been able to play competitively again, as oppose to last, when i was 6mo. prego at this time last year! (when he was beating me), but i, very determined, happily regained the title
this night. (long over due) His rebuttle is "we only played one set and not a whole match." and to that i say..."somebody call the waaaaambulance" (jeremy is sitting right by me)

3 comments:

Sydney and Griffin said...

Congrats on regaining your title Terra!! I think those pictures are cute...

I still haven't given up on the idea of tennis lessons...

Unknown said...

Win or lose I just love playing together. It's always the highlight of my week! I'm excited to start our mixed league, we are going to bring it to them!

Unknown said...

Jonz,

I can't believe you EVER beat Terra. I've seen you play!


Jim