as summer time is coming to an end, i find myself finally ready for summer TO BEGIN!! isn't that crazy! i don't know what it is, but i just got use to the weather, crew's schedule, how and when to clean (or not), and all the other things i had to re-learn with a baby around... i.e. -just how long it really takes to pack a swim bag for an infant! needless to say, i haven't done all the summer-time activies yet that we love to do. so jeremy and i decided to do some thing fun every saturday until it's too cold, and we wanted to include you all!!! i will be posting our plans and/or ideas, so let me know if you want to come! the more, the merrier!
this saturday falls over labor day weekend and that means... LAST CHANCE FOR SWIMMING POOLS, so we will be going to the cottonwood heights spa at 12:15pm
in two saturdays (the 13th), we want to go to uba lake or some warm close lake, beach all day, take a cooler with food, play in the water and maybe jet-ski, and last... stop at a cool burger and shake joint for dinner! we would need to coordinate this sooner than later, so let me know (budjet for $50.00+ if we rent a couple jet skiis)
FUN IN THE SUN!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Just a thought on the lake. Are you guys going to be able to make it back in time for our boondocks date night? Sounds like a lot of fun saturdays planned. I feel like I never got to use my saturdays for fun this summer. Sad. :(
oh, no i forgot, and i even have it on the calander, i'll go change it, thanks for the reminder. i'll see you for lunch and institute next tues!!
i changed that!!
Hey, we enjoyed all your new content. Also, our blog is fixed.
I can feel it in the air that Fall is upon us and I am not ready. We would do swimming with you, but have a booked out Saturday. It would be fun to do Wheeler Farm sometime. I love to go in the evenings with th kids to feed the ducks when it is a little cooler. The fall colors are really pretty too once the leaves start changing.
Your little guy is so cute! How fun to see pics of all the fun things you have been doing.
Ok so you think our husband would be better at keeping in touch and us informed. I had no Idea you had a baby. We really need to get together and catch up. I'm just glad I chanced by your blog. Give us a call sometime. 878-7478
Post a Comment