Thursday, August 14, 2008

crew



as a mother i look at this picture in aahh! he is so beautiful, sweet, happy, loving, special, and this picture captures it all and so much more.





































the break-down begins!! (can you blame him)














this is what happens when i become overly
excited with the camera.

5 comments:

linzy said...

How precious and cute is he!!!

Sydney and Griffin said...

How STINKIN' cute!! I love Crew's outfit. He looks like such a little grown-up! What a stud. I miss Crewser.

Sydney and Griffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

He looks so cute. I love the one with his eyes close with a smile.

tiffany said...

He is so cute baby boy! I'm so excited to see you Terra and your cute son pretty soon! You will have cute kids! I'm sure you are having lots of fun playing your cute son Crew! I can't belive he will be one this year. - Tiffany