late to mail them! good thing for "flashback fridays." he he
Friday, October 3, 2008
FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!
For those of you who didn't receive Crew's baby announcment (EVERYBODY), here it is/was! I ACTUALLY NEVER SENT THEM OUT!! i have a HUGE stack, just sitting here collecting dust..so sad! with every week/month that i put this off, i had to re-create a new design! finally, at two (actually three) months, i had the announcments done....then i put off mailing them out! he is now 9 months old, so it is way to
late to mail them! good thing for "flashback fridays." he he
late to mail them! good thing for "flashback fridays." he he
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey will you leave me a message with your email address....ana julia has started a blog, but it is set to private and you have to have an email address to access....so she wants to invite you. Our email address is drebing@gmail.com
I love that announcement, it's so cute!
That is an adorable baby announcement.
So cute! I never made it to that awesome scrap class, but maybe I can pay you for your expertise & you can help me with my baby announcements?! Seriously! Those are the cutest!
Post a Comment