Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!

AND A BIG HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!!!
(reminder: Spooky Party Tonight, don't be shy, read belOW, for more infO.)


last night we went to our 6th Annual Cousins Halloween Party! it was a blast! we didn't go as the Munsters for this party, however (that will be tonight- for our "official" party) b/c jeremy had the most cleaver idea for another great costume. any way, look close to see if you can figure out what he is.....



mom was a witch, crew was Frankenstein, and have you guessed what dad is??























if you guessed A WALL STREET INVESTMENT BANKER, YOU ARE CORRECT! he is a stressed out jobless invester with empty pockets!! he he HILARIOUS!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You guys looked so cute. I did not guess investment banker, clever. We are so sad we had to miss your party. We would have much rather gone to yours. PS I swear when I first read your flashback friday blog you did not have the party on there. The post stopped at yikes. I see when people post blogs right away, so maybe I looked before you added it on there. I wish I would have seen that because then we could have backed out of the other party or had planned to go after. Oh well, we are glad we saw you for a bit tonight anyways.

Sydney and Griffin said...

Terra, I love your witchy costume! You really pulled it off! Hope you had fun, sorry we missed the party, but I bet it was great!

tiffany said...

You look so cute Terra and crew too! We should doing something together soon going out to lunch! Sorry we can't missed the party! See you later! call me!