Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SNEAK PEAK!!!

we are getting so excited for HALLOWEEN to come! i love this month... the smells, the colors, the weather, the pace (october seems to be a little slow, but energetic at the same time, does that make sense?)
this is little Franki trying his costume on at the store! doesn't he look so cute and scary?? he he
this year our family will be going at the Munsters! so watch out!! (also, we are considering having a very low key halloween party, unless some one else is... any takers??)

7 comments:

Leenz said...

I love it! Watch out for Frankenbaby!

Andy said...

I want an invite! Love the costume.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I love Halloween as well. I think I get more excited for it then I do Christmas anymore. Little Frankie looks adoreable!

Dekle Family said...

He looks so cute!

Lori said...

I love the costume. It is so cute, I have never seen a baby frankenstein costume.

Jana said...

That's really cute. I can't wait to see your family's costumes.

Sydney and Griffin said...

FRANKCREW!! I love it!!