Friday, October 24, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!

from the age of 8 yrs old, TO NOW, my hubby is my ghost-buster through and through! whatever demons i am fighting, he 's there to help me conquere, and he's always ready and willing to protect crew-zer from his many falls!!! YIKES
It's Official!!! we will be having a VERY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PARTY! for any and all of our friends and you know who you are! this is family friendly- we want to see all your scary kiddies! (or pretty/furry/etc.) we'll be having Happy-HalloWEEEENIES, Eye-ball Chili, Cooky Cornbread, and Poisoned Pumkin Pie! yummy!! also, if possible we'll be playing REAL LIFE 'CLUE'! (in case you are wondering... It's Super Fun.) from 7:30pm - 9:00pm THIS IS AN OPEN HOUSE, don't feel like you have to stay, just drop By, to say Hi, and have Pie -dr. seuss (jk).

6 comments:

Lori said...

That picture is hot!

Patrick Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If it wasn't for Terra I would still be dressing like this...i love you babe!

ETCK said...

I would love to take family pictures for you guys. It's actually perfect timing....I'm going to start doing it professionally. I've been working on getting photos so I can put together a website. What look are you going for?

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Oh man I so wish we could be there!

Shawn, Em, Spencer and Ty said...

That picture is classic! What a great picture. I hope we can come on Friday, but we will see you at the trunk r treat. Wait are you coming to that?